Wendell Tetterton, Your Experienced REALTOR®
If you are searching for your dream home in Georgia, count on me. I am a seller's, buyer's, and investor's agent who has 20+ years of experience in the real estate industry. My specialties include:
- Helping buyers look for a home that perfectly suits their lifestyles
- Ensuring that a seller’s property will be purchased by the right buyer at a profitable price
- Assisting investors in making real estate decisions that will generate income
I am an agent working for Atlanta Communities Real Estate Brokerage in Atlanta, GA. Through the years,
I have helped clients buy and sell real estate properties in the Atlanta area and as well as the following areas in Georgia:
As a native of Georgia, I have a broad knowledge of the different cities and neighborhoods in the area. I can expertly assist my clients in finding a home that best suits their specific needs and preferences. Because I have a good understanding of the market in Georgia, I can also help sellers present their properties in the most appealing way possible.
My goal is to provide my clients with the highest quality of customer service.
Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
First Multiple Listing Service
Georgia Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Million Dollar Club
What Sets Me Apart
If you have friends who are purchasing a house for the first time or buying a house again, I can help. I will use my skills, knowledge, and experience to assist them in any stage of home buying and selling.
My past clients enjoyed working with me for various reasons. They are beyond satisfied with the great customer service that I deliver. From searching for a home to successfully closing a deal, I have shown them the following qualities that made me earn their trust:
Get in Touch
There’s no better time to buy or sell a home than today. If you want to have a stress-free home buying or selling experience, choose me as your agent. I will be with you every step of the way, making sure that your real estate transaction will go smoothly as planned.
Buyers & Sellers Center
BUYING A HOME
can be one of the most significant investments that you'll ever make. Not only are you choosing your home, and the place in which you will raise your family, but you are also investing a large portion of your assets. My knowledge of the local area can make your buying process a pleasurable one and one in which you'll get much value from in the years to come. Please read my commitments to My Home Purchasers below.
- First, I will first conduct an interview with you to determine your needs and values. This BENEFITS you in that it ensures that I understand what properties will fit your needs so that we can avoid wasting time on properties that don't meet your criteria.
- Next, I will produce a refined list of properties that meet your criteria. I will then arrange a visit to tour these properties. This BENEFITS you in that, while the Internet is great in getting a taste of what's available, nothing beats being there.
- Furthermore, I will review new listings daily to see if they match your criteria notifying you of and providing information on those that do. The BENEFIT to you is this keeps you informed of the latest properties on the market.
- I will provide information on schools using my comprehensive web site, information I have available to me as a Realtor and extensive, personal knowledge of the area. This BENEFITS families with children or those planning a family in helping you to feel comfortable with the schools and their locations.
- I will arrange to have you pre-approved with a mortgage lender if necessary. This BENEFITS in that your offers to the seller will be considered more favorable if they have confidence in your ability to purchase their property.
- I will share with you my professional opinion regarding price based on similar recent sales in the area. I will also give you my professional opinion regarding location, and condition of the property being considered. This BENEFITS you in that my opinion is detached and less emotional.
- Once I have negotiated a purchase agreement for you and the seller agrees to the agreement I will help you select a home inspector. After the inspection I will review the report with you to determine if any negotiation is needed with the seller regarding any recommended repairs. This BENEFITS you by providing you with accurate information on the full condition of the property before money changes hands.
- Prior to signing all the closing documents I will review them for accuracy and determine if all conditions of the purchase agreement have been met. This BENEFITS you in that it prevents any last minute surprises and will ensure a smooth closing.
- You will receive all these services FREE OF CHARGE. I ask only one thing from you to receive all these services: Your commitment to work with me as your exclusive buyers agent.
- MOST importantly I represent you, the purchaser, and your best interests are always my number one concern. I have no relationship with the seller and therefore I can focus exclusively on YOUR INTERESTS.
- Finally, I want your 100% satisfaction and want your home buying with me to be an experience that you remember fondly such that you will refer me to your family and friends.
If you are thinking of selling your home,
chances are you are caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving into a larger home or downsizing now that the children are grown and live elsewhere. Maybe you are moving across the country or just across the street. The decision you are about to make is critical. You are about to place the marketing of your most valuable asset in someone's hands. You need to be comfortable with that choice. Remember my business is built around three principles:
A PROVEN PLAN TO SELL YOUR HOME
PRODUCING PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
I have been very successful selling my listings. Recently several have sold in under 30 days.
Please review my commitments I make to my home sellers below.
- There are agents that sit around hoping someone else will sell their listing. They are called passive agents. I am an active Realtor that will take the needed actions to sell your home. Some agents will tell you anything just to get your listing. This only hurts you because they have no plan in place once you've signed the contract. I will always tell you the facts. I have the plan to market your home effectively. I work for you and not the purchaser.
- I will conduct an extensive interview with you to determine all issues from the amount of money you desire to receive at closing, the reasons for selling your home, and the time frame within which you need to move.
- I will then review your home providing professional help on simple things that you can do to improve the resale value of your home.
- I will conduct research on similar homes in your area as to their value and their selling price. We will determine the differences in your home and the comparables. We will then agree on a listing price using all the above factors and others you may have.
- Your home will be on the Multiple Listing Service within 48 hours and I will take pictures for MLS that present your home in the most appealing way. My description will be equally attractive. The picture taken by MLS is taken from the street which doesn’t always present your home in the most attractive way.
- I will have your home put on a virtual tour if I think it will help the sale of your home. This is at my personal expense.
- I will advertise your home in the market publications. Again at my personal expense. I will also produce color flyers with pictures of your home again at my expense.
- Your home will become a Featured Listing on this web site exposing your property to many browsers. Furthermore, your home will receive premium exposure on my office's web site and the web site's on several other local affiliates.
- I will usually hold a series of open showings for your home. All local agents will be invited to the first one. This gives your home the most wide spread exposure quickly. If you wish I will then hold at least one open house showing to the public. We will review the results together.
- The biggest frustration for home sellers is the lack of communication with their Realtor. We will communicate at least weekly to review activities occurring on your home.
- I will have all potential purchasers pre-approved for financing before presenting their proposal to you. This eliminates the waste of time dealing with people who can’t afford your home. Potential buyers can be pre-approved in less than a day.
- Your closing will be as easy as I can make it and will be without surprises.